Monday, January 31, 2011

Playlist -- February 1, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Intro/Cash on the barrelhead Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
I don't believe you've met my baby Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Alabama Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Sand Mountain blues Louvin Brothers A Tribute to the Delmore Brothers Capitol
Ira Charlie Louvin Charlie Louvin Tompkins Square
If I could only win your love Emmylou Harris Pieces of the Sky Warner Brothers
Panhandle rag Ernest Tubb The Complete Live 1965 Show Camelot
Waltz across Texas Ernest Tubb Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Think I'll go somewhere and cry myself to sleep Charlie Louvin Charlie Louvin First Generation
The Christian life Louvin Brothers Satan Is Real Capitol
Must you throw dirt in my face Carl Jackson & Merle Haggard Livin' Lovin' Losin' Universal South
See the big man cry Charlie Louvin Charlie Louvin First Generation
Silver bell Doc Williams & The Border Riders The Original Historical Early Recordings Wheeling Music
I love you, little darling Doc Williams & The Border Riders The Original Historical Early Recordings Wheeling Music
Are you teasing me? Carl Smith Country USA 1952 Time-Life
Broad minded Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Don't laugh Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
Are you wasting my time? Louvin Brothers Country Love Ballads Capitol
You're learning Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
The great atomic power Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family

2 comments:

  1. Great songs. Missed the first half of the show, but you did good honoring the Louvins. Lee Arnoult

    ReplyDelete