Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Playlist -- November 9, 2010 -- Fall Pledge Drive Show

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
So long pal Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
You two timed me one time too often Tex Ritter Greatest Hits Curb
Guitar polka Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
I'll hold you in my heart (till I can hold you in my arms) Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
Bouquet of Roses Eddy Arnold The Best of Eddy Arnold RCA/BMG
Slipping around Jimmy Wakely & Margaret Whiting Vintage Collections Capitol
I'm moving on Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Slow poke Pee Wee King Country USA 1951 Time-Life
The wild side of life Hank Thompson All-Time Greatest Hits Curb
Kaw-Liga Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I don't hurt anymore Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
In the jailhouse now Webb Pierce Country USA 1955 Time-Life
Crazy arms Ray Price The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962 Columbia
Gone Ferlin Husky Greatest Hits Curb
City lights Ray Price Country USA 1958 Time-Life
Battle of New Orleans Johnny Horton Country USA 1959 Time-Life
Please help me, I'm falling Hank Locklin Country USA 1960 Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment