Saturday, November 27, 2010

Playlist -- November 23, 2010

Artist                                                  Song

Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace
Hank Williams, you wrote my life Moe Bandy
Your cheatin' heart Hank Williams
I'll just pretend Osborne Brothers
The one you slip around with Skeeter Davis
Shot gun boogie Tennessee Ernie Ford
Cattle call Eddie Arnold
Sister's coming home Emmylou Harris
You gave me a mountain Johnny Bush
Holiday for love Mel Tillis
Burning the midnight oil Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton
Luckenback Texas Waylon Jennings
It won't hurt Dwight Yoakam
Farewell party Gene Watson
I take a lot of pride in what I am Merle Haggard
Run rabbit run Stringbean
Gear shiftin' Pete Drake
Truck driving man Red Steagall
You're the reason our kids are ugly Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn
Seasons of my heart Del McCoury Band
Down to the river to pray Alison Krauss

No comments:

Post a Comment