Thursday, December 8, 2016

Playlist -- December 8, 2016


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
That's Christmas time to me Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1970-1979 Bear Family
Ramblin' fever Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Be a little quieter Porter Wagoner Wagonmaster Anti
If I ever fall in love with a honky tonk girl Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
I gave my wedding dress away Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Think about it, darlin' Jerry Lee Lewis Killer Country Mercury
Careless kisses Red Foley Country Music Hall of Fame series MCA
Highway of pain Del McCoury Don't Stop the Music Rounder
Alone in Tennessee Heather Waters Shadow of You Redd Fogg
Ballad of a teenage queen Johnny Cash The Complete Original Sun Singles Varese Sarabande
Don't telephone--don't telegraph (tell a woman) Tex Williams & his Western Caravan That's What I Like About the West ASV
I let the stars get in my eyes Goldie Hill  Country USA 1953 Time-Life
Killin' time Clint Black Killing Time RCA
There must be a someone (I can turn to) Gosdin Brothers Sounds Of Goodbye Big Beat
A good year for the roses George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I can still make Cheyenne George Strait Latest Greatest Straitest Hits MCA
Sweet sweet girl Don Gibson The Singer-The Songwriter: 1949-1960 Bear Family
One's on the way Loretta Lynn Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I walk alone Marty Robbins Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Who's gonna feed them hogs Tom T. Hall The Essential Tom T. Hall Mercury
       
Hank Williams -- Mother's Best Show, WSM Radio, January 17, 1951    
Theme song Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
Nobody's lonesome for me Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
Tight-wad daddy Hank & Audrey Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
I'll have a new body (I'll have a new life) Hank Williams Mother's Best Flour Radio Show Time Life/WEA
       
I'm an old, old man (tryin' to live while I can) Lefty Frizzell Look What Thoughts Will Do Columbia
Kansas City blues Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
The deepening snow Tammy Wynette Tears of Fire Sony
Second Tuesday in December Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan Life and Death (And Almost Everything Else) Omni
Eldorado blue Balsam Range Mountain Voodoo Mountain Home
Walk through this world with me George Jones Walk Through This World With Me Musicor (lp)
Country girl Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
Mommy look, Santa is crying Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Long chain Charlie blues Bill Cox & Cliff Hobbs Rough and Rowdy Hillbilly of the 1930s Collector
Everyday I have to cry some Bob Luman American Originals Columbia
Katie Dang Blackstone Valley Sinners The Cold Hard Truth About Christmas Valley
The merry Christmas polka Jim Reeves Welcome to My World Bear Family
Bonaparte's retreat Pee Wee King Pee Wee King and His Golden West Cowboys Bear Family
Send me the pillow you dream on Hank Locklin Classic Country 1950-1959 Time-Life
Mammas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Wolverton Mountain Claude King Columbia Americana Columbia
The weapon of prayer Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment