Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Playlist -- August 18 2016


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Bud's bounce Buck Owens and His Buckaroos I Don't Care Capitol
I'd rather be gone Hank Williams Jr Fourteen Greatest Hits Polydor
The same old me Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
There must be more to love than this Jerry Lee Lewis Killer Country Mercury
If you could touch her at all Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson Waylon & Willie Buddha/RCA
Let's not sleep again Blue Sky Boys The Collection: 1936-1951 Ideal Music
I almost lost my mind Charlie Rich Feeling Like Going Home Epic/Legacy
My little old home down in New Orleans Jimmie Rodgers The Early Years 1928-1929 Rounder
Nothing ever hurt me (half as bad as losing you) George Jones Nothing Ever Hurt Me (Half As Bad As Losing You) Koch
Seeing eye dog Merle Haggard Sing Me Back Home Capitol/Koch
A loser's cathedral David Houston A Loser's Cathedral Epic (lp)
Oh, Atlanta Danny Roberts Nighthawk Mountain Home
Falling for you Wynn Stewart Wishful Thinking Bear Family
Aunt Peg's new old man Robbie Fulks Upland Stories Bloodshot
Oklahoma Hills Jack Guthrie Oklahoma Hills Bear Family
If I needed you Townes Van Zandt Rear View Mirror TVZ
Take me back to Tulsa Hank Thompson Country Swing Essentials Hip-O
Streets of Bakersfield Dwight Yoakam & Buck Owens Buenas Noches from a Lonely Room Reprise
Are you gettin' tired of me BR5-49 BR-549 Arista
       
John Hartford -- Live From Mountain Stage
Gentle on my mind John Hartford Live From Mountain Stage Blue Plate
Yellow barber John Hartford Live From Mountain Stage Blue Plate
My tears don't show John Hartford Live From Mountain Stage Blue Plate
I wonder where you are tonight John Hartford Live From Mountain Stage Blue Plate
Are you teasing me? Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
There goes my everything Jack Greene Country USA 1966 Time Life
West Virginia my home Hazel Dickens & Alice Gerrard Hazel Dickens & Alice Gerrard Rounder
Don't let my glass run dry Red Sovine Anytime Starday
There's a honky tonk angel (who'll take me back in) Conway Twitty Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Pass me by (if you're only passing through) Johnny Rodriguez Greatest Hits Mercury
That's what your love does to me Jeannie Kendall Jeannie Kendall Rounder
Honky tonk song Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
When your house is not a home "Little" Jimmy Dickens Out Behind the Barn Bear Family
It's all about to change Travis Tritt It's All About To Change Warner Brothers
Sam Bass Don Edwards Saddle Songs Shanachie
I'm just me Charley Pride Country USA 1971 Time-Life
New river train Monroe Brothers Blue Moon of Kentucky: 1936-1949 Bear Family
I missed me Jim Reeves Live at the Opry Country Music Foundation
Down the trail of achin' hearts Hank Snow & Anita Carter The Singing Ranger, Vol 1 Bear Family
Let's think about livin' Bob Luman American Originals Columbia
Wedding bells Hank Williams Original Singles Collection Polydor
You can feel it in your soul The Earls of Leicester Rattle & Roar Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment