Monday, February 15, 2016

Playlist -- February 16, 2016


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Bad bad girl Derailers Guaranteed to Satisfy Palo Duro
She left me standing on the mountain Jim & Jesse Y'All Come: The Essential Jim & Jesse Epic/Legacy
I wonder if I care as much Everly Brothers Essential Cadence Singles Varese Sarabande
The first time Freddie Hart The Best of Freddie Hart EMI/Capitol
Three days in Dublin Blaine Sprouse & Kenny Baker Indian Springs Rounder
Galway Bay Hank Snow The Singing Ranger Vol 3 Bear Family
Country is Tom T. Hall In Concert! RCA (lp)
Ballad of forty dollars Tom T. Hall In Concert! RCA (lp)
National lament Ernest Tubb Walking The Floor Over You Bear Family
How's the world treating you Mandy Barnett You Don't Know Me: Rediscovering Eddy Arnold Plowboy
Crying my heart out over you Ricky Skaggs The Essential Ricky Skaggs Epic
Linda on my mind Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Straight A's in love Johnny Cash Sun 45 Sun
Cotton farmer Tennessee Boltsmokers Hydro Radio Madjack
No future in the past Vince Gill I Still Believe in You MCA
May you never be alone Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury
World's worst loser George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
If you were me (and I were you) Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy: 1951-1958 Bear Family
The threshold Connie Smith Born To Sing Bear Family
Wings of angels Stanley Brothers The Early Starday/King Years 1958-1961 King

No comments:

Post a Comment