Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Playlist -- September 15, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Mean eyed cat Johnny Cash The Complete Original Sun Recordings Sun
Let me sing Arkey Blue True Blue Honky Tonkin
Early morning breeze Dolly Parton Jolene RCA
Workin' end of a hoe Larry Cordle & Lonesome Standard Time Songs of the Workbench Ripchord
Things have gone to pieces George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Turn Heather Waters Shadow of You Redd Fogg
Hello, I'm a jukebox George Kent Mercury 45
The town where you live Mel Street Greatest Hits Deluxe
(Remember me) I'm the one who loves you Stuart Hamblen I Gotta Feeling Allegro
Chubby's cracklin' hen Chubby Wise Mountain Music Collection CMH
If anyone ought to know Amber Digby Here Come The Teardrops Yellow Rose
See me for  you Wookalily All The Waiting While
Spinning mills of home Si Kahn Home Flying Fish
500 miles away from home Bobby Bare The Essential Bobby Bare RCA
They took the stars out of heaveen Floyd Tillman From The Vaults: Decca Country Classics: 1934-1973 MCA
Engine 143 Carter Family My Clinch Mountain Home Rounder
Everything's okay Hank Williams Beyond the Sunset Mercury
Dixieland delight Old Crow Medicine Show High Cotton:A Tribute to Alabama Lightning Rod
(Now and then, there's) A fool such as I Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
I heard my saviour call Johnnie & Jack Johnnie & Jack & The TN Mountain Boys Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment