Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Playlist -- July 7, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Looking at the world through a windshield Del Reeves His Greatest Hits Razor and Tie
Are the good times really over John Doe & The Sadies Country Club Yep  Roc
All the time Jack Greene All The Time Decca (lp)
Class of '57 Dailey & Vincent Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers Rounder
Between an old memory and me Keith Whitley I Wonder Do You Think of Me RCA/BMG
The grand tour George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
The distance between you and me Dwight Yoakam There Was a Way Reprise
How to play the guitar Hank Snow The Singing Ranger, Vol 2 Bear Family
Detour Willie Nelson & Leon Russell One For The Road CBS (lp)
I saw the light Willie Nelson & Leon Russell One For The Road CBS (lp)
Til I get it right Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Country girl Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
My own kind of hat Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
The eagle Jamey Johnson & George Strait Living For A Song Mercury
Beat up Ford Jack Ingram Jack Ingram Crystal Clear
I ain't all bad Charley Pride The Essential Charley Pride BMG
Jolene Dolly Parton The Best There Is BMG
Charlie's shoes Billy Walker Cross the Brazos at Waco Bear Family
I'm in love again George Morgan American Originals Columbia
Let's pray Mac O'Dell The Best of King and Starday Bluegrass King

No comments:

Post a Comment