Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Playlist -- May 12, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I've been everywhere Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
Bury me Dwight Yoakam & Maria McKee Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc, Etc Reprise
Forbidden Street Carl Butler & Pearl Best of Butler & Mosby: A Family Affair Koch
I'll be here in the morning Don Williams Reflections Sugar Hill
Take it out in trade Maxine Browine Sugar Cane County Chart
Not what I had in mind George Jones Cup of Loneliness: The Classic Mercury Years Mercury
Susan when she tried Elvis Presley The Country Side of Elvis RCA/BMG
New York City Statler Brothers Best of the Statler Brothers Mercury Nashville
Throw your love my way Ernest Tubb Country Music Hall of Fame Series MCA
Cold, cold heart Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Everyday I have to cry some Bob Luman American Originals Columbia
You're still on my mind Amber Digby Music From the Honky Tonks Yellow Rose
She's my mother George Jones & Melba Montgomery George Jones & Melba Montgomery United Artists (lp)
The sweetest gift Seldom Scene, w/ Emmylou Harris, Linda Rondstadt Mother: Queen of My Heart Sugar Hill
Are you ready for the country Waylon Jennings Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Eleven roses Hank Williams Jr Greatest Hits Curb
Keep on the sunny side Carter Family Anchored in Love Rounder
Tennessee Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
Let's make memories tonight Billy Walker & Jeanette Hicks Cross The Brazos At Waco Bear Family
Old brush arbors Blue Highway Wondrous Love Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment