Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Playlist -- March 10, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Dim lights, thick smoke Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family
That's what lonesome is Connie Smith Born to Sing Bear Family
Please help me, I'm falling Hank Locklin Country USA 1960 Time-Life
Streets of Laredo Marty Robbins Marty Robbins' All-Time Greatest Hits Columbia
Here I am in Dallas Faron Young Walk Tall: The Mercury Hit Singles 1963-75 Westside
Lovin' in vain Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
She thinks I still care George Jones She Thinks I Still Care: The GJ Collection BMG/Razor & Tie
Pardon me Allison Moorer Alabama Song MCA
Shame on me Bobby Bare The Essential Bobby Bare RCA/BMG
In the misty moonlight Bobby Bare & Skeeter Davis Tunes for Two RCA (lp)
Pictures from life's other side Hank Williams Beyond the Sunset Mercury
The last time I saw her Glen Campbell The Glen Campbell Collection 1962-1989 Razor & Tie
I washed my hands in muddy water Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
I ain't never Webb Pierce Country USA 1959 Time-Life
Let's live a little Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Teardrop Express Lonesome River Band Turn On A Dime Mountain Home
Teardrops falling in the snow Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Folks Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Folks Bear Family
Which one of us is to blame Billy Walker & Jeanette Hicks Cross The Brazos At Waco Bear Family
The wall Johnny Cash Murder Columbia/Legacy
Echoes from the burning bush Chuck Wagon Gang 16 Country Gospel Favorites Copperfield

No comments:

Post a Comment