Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Playlist -- February 10, 2015


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Girl on the billboard Del Reeves Country USA 1965 Time-Life
Truck driving man Red Steagall Strictly Trucking Dominion
Second fiddle Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Somehow, some way, some day Farmer Boys Flash, Crash, and Thunder Bear Family
Claw Chet Atkins & Jerry Reed Sneakin' Around Columbia
Loves me like a rock Alison Krauss & The Cox Family I Know Who Holds Tomorrow Rounder
Little disappointments Trucker's Daughter Broken Down Love
I forgot more than you'll ever know Davis Sisters Memories Bear Family
The long tall shadow Johnny Bond That Wild Wicked But Wonderful West Starday
Good ole boys like me Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Jimmy Martin's life story Tom T. Hall & Jimmy Martin Tom T Hall Sings The Songs of Miss Dixie and tom T Blue Circle
The cuckoo bird Deana Carter Songcatcher Vanguard
A good old fashioned cry George Jones A Goold Old Fashioned Cry: The Best of GJ Celebration Sounds
Say something nice to Sarah Ernest Tubb Another Story Bear Family
Lying time again Mel Tillis Greatest Hits Curb
Do you believe me now Vern Gosdin Super Hits Columbia
Branded wherever I go Jim & Jesse Jim & Jesse Honor the King of Country Music Double J
Billy Bayou Charley Pride The Sensational Charley Pride Koch
Face to the wall Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
I'll have a new body (I'll have a new life) Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment