Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Playlist -- September 30, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The old side of town Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
I thought I heard you calling my name Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
Searching (for someone like you) Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Got No Bread, No Milk, No Money James Talley Got No Bread, No Milk, No Money Cimarron
Let's get together George Jones & Melba Montgomery George Jones--Famous Country Music Makers Castle
My dear old southern home Doc Watson My Dear Old Southern Home Sugar Hill
Trademark Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
Miss the Mississippi and you Jimmie Rodgers The Singing Brakeman Bear Family
Two doors down Dwight Yoakam This Time Reprise
The bottle let me down Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Long time gone Dixie Chicks Playlist: Very Best of the Dixie Chicks Playlist
Another bridge to burn "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Gonna find me a bluebird Marvin Rainwater Country USA 1957 Time Life
Drinking problem Audrey Auld Tonk Reckless
Last thing I needed first thing this morning Willie Nelson The Essential Willie Nelson Columbia
Let's kiss and try again Ferlin Husky & Jean Shepard The Melody Ranch Girl Bear Family
I dreamed of an old love affair Ernest Tubb The Yellow Rose of Texas Bear Family
Flying south Hank Locklin Generations in Song Coldwater
Tennessee waltz Patsy Cline The Patsy Cline Collection MCA
Traveling the highway home Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Folks Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Folks Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment