Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Playlist -- March 11, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Crazy arms Ray Price The Essential Ray Price: 1951-1962 Columbia
Broken hearts will haunt your soul Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
I've enjoyed as much of this as I can stand Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
East Virginia blues Balsam Range Trains I Missed Mountain Home
Foolin' Amber Digby Music From the Honky Tonks Yellow Rose
Honky tonk town Hank Thompson A Six Pack To Go Capitol
Before I lost you Ernest Tubb Another Story Bear Family
Bar exam Derailers Here Come The Derailers Lucky Dog
What she don't know won't hurt her Gene Watson Ultimate Collection Hip-O
These days (I barely get by) George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Faded love Jerry Byrd Master of the Steel Guitar, Volume 1 Cord International
Georgia town blues Mel Tillis The Best of Mel Tillis: The Columbia Years Collector's Choice
Women make a fool out of me Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Women/The Wife Archie Campbell Grand Ole Opry Comedy CB
Old No. 7 and me Chris Stuart and Backcountry Mojave River Backcountry
My man (understands) Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Mississippi Saturday night Old Crow Medicine Show Carry Me Back ATO
I still miss someone Johnny Cash Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Soft lights and hard country music Moe Bandy Honky Tonk Amnesia Razor & Tie
When the angels carry me home Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs Flatt & Scruggs 1959-1963 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment