Saturday, January 25, 2014

Playlist -- February 11, 2014


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Leavin' and sayin' goodbye Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
Homewrecker blues Heather Myles Sweet Talk & Good Lies Rounder
Grandma Harp Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
You can't judge a book by its cover Easter Brothers I'd Do It All Over Again Pisgah
That's when it's coming home to you Ernest Tubb Waltz Across Texas Bear Family
Am I that easy to forget Skeeter Davis The Essential Skeeter Davis RCA
Try a little kindness Glen Campbell The Glen Campbell Collection 1962-1989 Razor & Tie
Give myself a party Don Gibson RCA Country Legends Buddha
Cruel wind and rain Jim Lauderdale Reason and Rhyme Sugar Hill
Easier to forget Allison Moorer The Definitive Collection MCA
Some broken hearts never mend Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Mocking Bird Big Smith Big Smith May Apple
Mind your own business Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Country junction Tennessee Ernie Ford Masters 1949-1976 Liberty
I'm a stranger in my home Red Foley & Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
One last heartache Jean Shepard The Melody Ranch Girl Bear Family
Stagger Lee Jerry Lee Lewis Killer: The Mercury Years Vol II Mercury
Drink, drink, drink Dale Watson El Rancho Azul Red House
The bad things I do Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
I didn't leave like I came Easter Brothers I'd Do It All Over Again Pisgah

No comments:

Post a Comment