Monday, September 16, 2013

Playlist -- September 17, 2013

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Smoke, smoke, smoke (that cigarette) Tex Williams & his Western Caravan That's What I Like About the West ASV
I can't quit cigarettes Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
Be careful of stones that you throw Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury
Wrong keyhole Harry Choates Fiddle King of Cajun Swing Arhoole
Don't let that doorknob hit you Norma Jean The Best of Norma Jean Collector's Choice
Don't call me from a honky tonk Johnny & Jonie Mosby Best of Butler & Mosby: A Family Affair Koch
A man's best friend is his automobile Barry & Holly Tashian At Home Copper Creek
Will you miss me when I'm gone Nathan Stanley & Brad Paisley The Legacy Continues NSE
Let's turn back the years Hank Williams Original Singles Collection Polydor
Cold, cold heart Hank Williams Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
I hung my head and cried Gov Jimmie Davis You Are My Sunshine Bear Family
Ruby Cousin Emmy Mountain Music Collection CMH
I've got five dollars and it's Saturday night Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
Single standard time Jim Lauderdale Country Super Hits, Volume 1 Yep Roc
When I call your name Vince Gill When I Call Your Name MCA
I forgot more than you'll ever know Davis Sisters Memories Bear Family
House of gold Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury



Warner Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment