Monday, August 19, 2013

Playlist -- August 20, 2013

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Have I stayed away too long Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Pancho and Lefty Willie Nelson & Merle Haggard The Essential Willie Nelson Columbia/Legacy
Fourteen carat mind Gene Watson Ultimate Collection Hip-O
In my hour of darkness Gram Parsons & Emmylou Harris Grievous Angel Warner Brothers
Four walls Jim Reeves Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Stand at your window Jim Reeves Welcome To My World Bear Family
Gone, on the other hand Tompall & The Glaser Brothers Tompall & The Glaser Brothers MGM (lp)
It'll be her Tompall Glaser The Outlaw Bear Family
You never even called me by my name David Allan Coe  17 Greatest Hits Columbia
Backside of Thirty John Conlee Rose Colored Glasses MCA
The way we make a broken heart Rosanne Cash Hits 1979-1989 Columbia
Hello Mary Lou Dailey & Vincent Dailey & Vincent Sing the Statler Brothers Rounder
If I bring home the bacon Cowboy Copas The Legend of Cowboy Copas King (lp)
Maybe just a little Darin & Brooke Aldridge Flying Organic
I'll come running Connie Smith The Essential Connie Smith BMG/RCA
House of gold Hank Williams The Complete Hank Williams Mercury
Waiting for my call to glory Roy Acuff Greatest Hits Columbia

No comments:

Post a Comment