Monday, July 1, 2013

Playlist -- July 2, 2013

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Misery loves company Porter Wagoner The Essential Porter Wagoner RCA
There's a star-spangled banner waving somewhere Elton Britt Ridin' With Elton Soundies
Pain in my heart Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1948-1959 Bear Family
The fool is the last one to know Blue Shadows On The Floor of Heaven Burnstead
Bunker Hill Jimmie Driftwood The Wilderness Road and Jimmie Driftwood RCA Victor
I'd rather have America Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
Whiskey bent and hell bound Hank Williams Jr Greatest Hits Curb
Step aside Faron Young The Best of Faron Young Mercury
The Champ Webb Pierce & Jackie Fargo Sweet Memories Decca (lp)
I'm little but I'm loud "Little" Jimmy Dickens I'm Little But I'm Loud Razor & Tie
Lone star state of mind Nanci Griffith Lone Star State of Mind MCA Nashville
Ragged old flag Johnny Cash Ragged Old Flag Columbia/Sony
Poor man blues Jamey Johnson That Lonesome Song Mercury
If my heart had windows Patty Loveless Greatest Hits MCA
Dear Uncle Sam Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
I died for the Red, White and Blue Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family
Standing in the need of prayer Carl Story Somebody Touched Me King

No comments:

Post a Comment