Monday, November 5, 2012

Playlist -- November 6, 2012 -- Election Day show

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
You are my sunshine Gov Jimmie Davis You Are My Sunshine Bear Family
Franklin D. Roosevelt's back again New Lost City Rambers The Early Years (1958-1962) Smithsonian Folkways
The one on the right is on the left Johnny Cash Crazy Country Sony
P.T. 109 Jimmy Dean Jimmy Dean's Greatest Hits Columbia/Legacy
You two timed me one time too often Tex Ritter Greatest Hits Curb
Guitar picking president Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
W. Lee O'Daniel and the Light Crust Doughboys James Talley Got No Bread, No Milk, No Money, But We Sure Got a Lot of Love Cimarron
There'll be some changes made W. Lee O'Daniel & His Hillbilly Boys Doughboys, Playboys and Cowboys Proper
This old house Stuart Hamblen Country USA 1954 Time-Life
Remember me Stuart Hamblen I Gotta Feeling Allegro
Ragged old flag Johnny Cash Ragged Old Flag Columbia/Sony
Governor Al Smith Uncle Dave Macon Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Let me be the one Hank Locklin Send Me The Pillow You Dream On Bear Family
Please help me, I'm falling Hank Locklin Country Legends RCA
There's a new moon over my shoulder Gov. Jimmie Davis Country Music Hall of Fame Series MCA
White House blues Bill Monroe Bluegrass 1950-1958 Bear Family
The great speckled bird Roy Acuff Greatest Hits Columbia
Wabash cannonball Roy Acuff 20 Greatest Songs Varese Sarabande
Okie from Muskogee Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
This land is your land Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs 1959-1963 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment