Sunday, October 14, 2012

Playlist -- October 16, 2012

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
What made Milwaukee famous Jerry Lee Lewis Killer Country Mercury
Drinkin' thing Gary Stewart Out of Hand BMG
Foggy mountain top Carter Family My Clinch Mountain Home Rounder
You're running wild Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
The bargain store Jim Byrne I Hear The Wind In The Wires Black Hen
At the first fall of snow Wilma Lee & Stoney Cooper Big Midnight Special Bear Family
We'd destroy each other Carl Butler & Pearl The Old & The New Columbia (lp)
Table for two Loretta Lynn Still Country Audium
I cried all the way to the bank Norma Jean The Best of Norma Jean Collector's Choice
Everything's good Bobby Lewis Then & Now Heart of Texas
You're the only good thing (that's happened to me) George Morgan American Originals Columbia
Last call for alcohol Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Heavy traffic ahead Bill Monroe The Music of Bill Monroe MCA
I'm walking the dog Webb Pierce Wondering Boy (1951-1958) Bear Family
Lord, I hope this day is good Don Williams 20 Greatest Hits MCA
Look at us Vince Gill Souvenirs MCA
Talkin' to myself again Tammy Wynette Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Cold summer day in Georgia Gene Watson Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Shoeshine man Tom T. Hall Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Just a closer walk with thee Patsy Cline Classic Country: Great Country Gospel Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment