Saturday, September 29, 2012

Playlist -- October 2, 2012

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Facing the wall Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
Sit and drink and cry Dale Watson Whiskey or God Palo Duro
Better times a coming Jim & Jesse Y'All Come: The Essential Jim & Jesse Epic/Legacy
I found someone that's true Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
Outlaw's prayer Johnny Paycheck Biggest Hits Epic
To see my angel cry Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Wine, women and song Al Dexter Pistol Packin' Mama ASV
I'm not worth the tears Dolly Parton The World of Dolly Parton Vol II CBS
I saw the light Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Will The Circle Be Unbroken Capitol
Sunny side of the mountain Nitty Gritty Dirt Band Will The Circle Be Unbroken Capitol
If I ever get rich Mom Hawkshaw Hawkins Volume 1 King
Orphan girl Gillian Welch Revival Almo
This ol' honky tonk Rosie Flores Dance Hall Dreams Rounder
Wrong company Wynn Stewart & Jan Howard The Very Best of Wynn Stewart Varese Sarabande
Too much boogie woogie Merle Haggard Working in Tennessee Vanguard
A working man can't get nowhere today Merle Haggard A Working Man Can't Get Nowhere Today Capitol
Lovenworth Roy Rogers Songs of the West Rhino
Think of me Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
I'll leave this world loving you Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
I'm using my bible for a roadmap Porter Wagoner & Blackwood Brothers The Grand Old Gospel King

No comments:

Post a Comment