Monday, May 7, 2012

Playlist -- May 8, 2012


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The one you slip around with Amber Digby Music From the Honky Tonks Yellow Rose
No help wanted #2 Ernest Tubb & Red Foley Let's Say Goodbye Like We Said Hello Bear Family
I'll catch you when you fall Charlie Walker Pick Me Up On Your Way Down Bear Family
From the time I get up Roger Wallace That Kind of Lonely Texas Round-Up
That's what I tell myself Jack Greene Until My Dreams Come True Decca (lp)
John Deere tractor Larry Sparks John Deere Tractor Rebel
I gotta have my baby back Floyd Tillman The Best of Floyd Tillman Sony
Tennessee bird walk Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan Birds of a Feather Wayside
Wavin' my heart goodbye Flatlanders Now Again New West
Foolin' around Buck Owens The Buck Owens Collection Rhino
Billy Christian Statler Brothers The World of the Statler Brothers Columbia
Bummin' around T. Tex Tyler The Hits of T. Texas Tyler Capitol (lp)
I don't believe I'll fall in love (today) Derailers Reverb Deluxe Watermelon
Hurtin' song Will Banister Turned Her On To Country
Right in the palm of your hand Alan Jackson Under the Influence Arista
Jealous heart Johnny Rodriguez Introducing Johnny Rodriguez Mercury
All the good times are passed and gone Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
Satan's jeweled crown Louvin Brothers Close Harmony Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment