Monday, February 6, 2012

Playlist -- February 7, 2012


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
I'm gonna tie one on tonight Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Charlie's shoes Billy Walker Cross the Brazos at Waco Bear Family
There goes my everything Jack Greene Classic Country 1965-1969 Time-Life
Woman of the world (leave my world alone) Loretta Lynn Country USA 1969 Time-Life
The life that you've led Maddox Brothers & Rose The Most Colorful Hillbilly Band in America Bear Family
Froggie went a-courtin' Hays County Gals & Pals Take Me Back HCG
He called me baby Patsy Cline Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Poor red Georgia dirt Stonewall Jackson Waterloo Bear Family
Are they gonna make us outlaws again? James Talley Touchstones Cimarron
I ain't never Webb Pierce Country USA 1959 Time-Life
I've been a long time leavin' (but I'll be a long time gone) Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
When two worlds collide Jim Reeves Welcome To My World Bear Family
Who knows right from wrong Porter Wagoner Wagonmaster Anti
Here lies a good old boy James Hand The Truth Will Set You Free Rounder
Back into my arms again Amber Digby Music From the Honky Tonks Yellow Rose
Take me in your arms and hold me Eddy Arnold Early Hits of "The Tennessee Plowboy" ASV
In the middle of a heartache Wanda Jackson Vintage Collections Capitol
Just as I am Ricky Van Shelton Greatest Hits Plus Sony
Pickin' time Johnny Cash The Essential Johnny Cash Columbia
I'll meet you in the morning Bill Monroe Bluegrass: 1950-1958 Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment