Sunday, October 9, 2011

Playlist -- October 11, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Sparkling brown eyes Webb Pierce & Wilburn Bros. The Wondering Boy: 1951-1958 Bear Family
When I stop dreaming Louvin Brothers When I Stop Dreaming Razor & Tie
The Country Hall of Fame Hank Locklin RCA Country Legends RCA
New patches Mel Tillis Greatest Hits Curb
If you've got something to say Blue Highway Sounds of Home Rounder
Back street affair Conway Twitty & Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Four thousand years ago Bradley Kincaid Old Time Songs and Hymns Old Homestead
Wild card Buddy Miller Midnight and Lonesome Hightone
Sick, sober, and sorry Tommy Duncan Texas Moon Bear Family
Fourteen carat mind Gene Watson Ultimate Collection Hip-O
Always on my mind Willie Nelson Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Last thing I needed first thing this morning Willie Nelson The Essential Willie Nelson Columbia
Anger and tears Mel McDaniel Greatest Hits Capitol
The backside of Dallas Jeannie C. Riley The Very Best of Jeannie C. Riley Varese Sarabande
A picture of me (without you) George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
What's come over my baby Dottie West The Essential Dottie West RCA
My dixie darling Carter Family Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
I shall not be moved "Little" Jimmy Dickens Country Boy Bear Family

No comments:

Post a Comment