Monday, June 27, 2011

Playlist -- June 28, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
Unwanted sign on your heart Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
The right combination Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton The Essential Porter Wagoner & Dolly Parton RCA
Trademark Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
No help wanted Bill Carlisle Gonna Shake This Shack Tonight Bear Family
I don't care (just as long as you love me) Buck Owens I Don't Care Capitol/Sundazed
The bottle let me down Merle Haggard Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Just one love Willie Nelson & Kimmie Rhodes Just One Love Buddha
Don't leave the leaving up to me Leona Williams Honorary Texan Heart of Texas
The grand tour George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Jealousy Kitty Wells The Queen of Country Music Bear Family
Who? Me? Tex Williams & his Western Caravan That's What I Like About the West ASV
Cigarette state Robbie Fulks For a Life of Sin Bloodshot
Sugarfoot rag Red Foley Country Music Hall of Fame MCA
Air Mail Special Jim & Jesse 1952-1955 Bear Family
You changed everything about me but my name Norma Jean The Best of Norma Jean Collector's Choice
Country girl Faron Young The Classic Years Bear Family
These boots are made for walkin' Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
Lonesome, on'ry and mean Waylon Jennings Greatest Hits BMG/RCA
A full time job Eddy Arnold Country USA 1952 Time-Life
This world is not my home Crowe, Lawson, Williams Old Friends Get Together Mountain Home

No comments:

Post a Comment