Sunday, March 13, 2011

Playlist -- March 15, 2011


SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
It's another world Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
Louisiana man Rusty & Doug Kershaw Country USA 1961 Time-Life
I just came to smell the flowers Porter Wagoner Confessions of a Broken Man Bear Family
I know how Loretta Lynn Honky Tonk Girl MCA
King of the road Roger Miller King of the Road Mercury
Vietnam blues Dave Dudley Songs of America Flashback
You changed everything about me Jeannie Seely Greatest Hits on Monument Sony
I wish I felt this way at home Dolly Parton Just Because I'm a Woman RCA
Stop the world and let me off John Doe & The Sadies Country Club Yep  Roc
Freeborn man Jimmy Martin Jimmy Martin & The Sunny Mountain Boys Bear Family
Hickory wind Byrds Sweetheart of the Rodeo Columbia
Mr. Walker, it's all over Billie Jo Spears Mr. Walker, It's All Over Capitol (lp)
Johnny One Time Brenda Lee Anthology Volume Two 1962-1980 MCA
What else does she do like me Helen Hall The Gals of the Big "D" Jamboree Dragon Street
Rose colored glasses John Conlee Rose Colored Glasses MCA
It's lonely at the top Jamey Johnson The Guitar Song Mercury
Slowly Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
In the back room tonight Carl Smith The 'Sixties Hits of Carl Smith Sony/Collector's Choice
Things aren't funny anymore Merle Haggard Down Every Road Capitol
Just a closer walk with thee Patsy Cline Classic Country: Great Country Gospel Time-Life

No comments:

Post a Comment