Monday, January 11, 2010

Playlist -- January 12, 2010

SONG ARTIST ALBUM LABEL
Stranger pickin' (edit) Roger Wallace The Lowdown Texas Music Group
The heart he kicks around Jeannie C. Riley Sock Soul Little Darlin' (lp)
Harper Valley P.T.A. Jeannie C. Riley Country USA 1968 Time-Life
Daisy Mae Osborne Brothers The Ernest Tubb Song Folio Pinecastle
Into my arms again Amber Digby Music From the Honky Tonks Yellow Rose
(When you feel like you're in love) Don't just stand there Carl Smith The Essential Carl Smith Columbia
If crying would make you care Webb Pierce The Wondering Boy 1951-1958 Bear Family
The B-I-B-L-E Blue Sky Boys Farm & Fun Time Favorites, Vol. 2 Copper Creek
I'm gonna tie one on tonight Wilburn Brothers Retrospective MCA
I like mountain music Roy Acuff The King of Country Music Bear Family
Cathead biscuits and gravy Nancy Apple Shine Ringo
Heartaches by the number Ray Price The Essential Ray Price Columbia
I dreamed of a hill-billy heaven Tex Ritter Country USA 1961 Tiime-Life
High on a hilltop Merle Haggard Swinging Doors Koch
Darling, you know I wouldn't lie Conway Twitty The Conway Twitty Collection MCA
Thinkin' problem David Ball Thinkin' Problem Warner Brothers
I do my swinging at home David Houston Greatest Hits CSI
Mirrors don't lie Marty Stuart Let There Be Country Columbia
If drinkin' don't kill me (her memory will) George Jones Legendary Country Singers Time-Life
Ninety miles an hour (down a dead end street) Hank Snow The Essential Hank Snow RCA
You don't hear Kitty Wells The Best of Kitty Wells MCA

No comments:

Post a Comment